Tom is the Project Lead for Philadelphia’s “Building an OST System of Systems Project” and a Deputy Managing Director for Policy & Evaluation. He is also Fiscal Director in the Philadelphia Deputy Mayor's Office for Health & Opportunity.
Tom has been either an employee of or consultant to the City of Philadelphia since 1976, having served in such diverse roles as:
- Planning Director for the City’s Area Manpower Planning Council (training and youth development programs)
- Director of Planning and Community Resource Development, Office of Mental Health/Mental Retardation (OMH/MR)
- Fiscal Director of the Philadelphia Nursing Home
- Financial Officer for OMH/MR
- Various staff positions to the Deputy Managing Director for Social Services and to the Deputy Mayor for Health & Opportunity
Education: BS, Business & Administration, Drexel University and Masters, Urban and Regional Planning, The Pennsylvania State University
Tom has held various non-profit board positions and is active in numerous organizations, including the Pennsylvania Statewide Afterschool Youth Development Network (PSAYDN), and is a founding member of the National Career Academy Coalition.